Businesses in any industry can dramatically improve their understanding of what drives the customer buying decision with Pricing Research & Analytics. Armed with greater insights, our clients execute value-driven pricing strategies that optimize profits.
European Pricing Workshop Tour 2015
Pricing Excellence Training
Two days of ‘Best in Class’ Pricing Training workshops across seven European locations, providing tangible high value expertise and pragmatic content. Workshops are designed for both organizations starting on their Pricing Journey, as well as those already at a higher level of Pricing Maturity.
Networking with Peers
Over the past editions, more than 800 Pricing Professionals have benefited from interacting with peers from a variety of industries, with a satisfaction rate (NPS) of 4.8 out of 5.
PPS Certified Pricing Professional Accreditation
Attendees will receive one credit for each workshop towards the CPP Certification – the Certified Pricing Professional accreditation delivered by the Professional Pricing Society.
Why should you attend?
- Acquire expertise to support your successful Pricing Journey: Roadmap for Excellence, Change Management and Sustainable Pricing Capabilities.
- Assimilate and master the best practices at each level of Pricing Maturity: Transactional, Value & Solutions Pricing
- Embed World Class sustainable Pricing Capabilities: Strategy, Segmentation, Analytics, Data Flow, Tools, Sales Force Planning, and much more
- Practice through actionable hands-on exercises, role games, business cases and interactive round tables
Who should attend?
Over the years, workshop attendees have been:
- 50% Pricing Managers (Global, European and Country-levels)
- 30% Vice Presidents and CxOs (Finance, Marketing and Sales)
- 20% IT Profiles looking for Pricing Systems Transformation