World Class Pricing: The Journey
Paul Hunt • Jim Saunders
The Journey is the indispensable roadmap to take pricing within your organization from its’ current class to World Class. Built upon the 5 Levels of Pricing Excellence, many of the world’s leading companies including Exxon Mobil, GE, Michelin, J&J and a host of others, have already successfully applied the pricing improvement approach shared in this book.
Which level is your organization?
- Is the pricing process chaotic? Is pricing too reactive?
- Are you focused on control, enforcement and accountability?
- Have any ‘pricing partnerships’ been formed?
- Do you know the optimal price structure for your business?
- At what speed can you execute complex pricing strategies?
Spot on, this book is 100% pragmatic. A step by step approach in improving our pricing processes and maximizing profits.” – Jim Goodman, Global Sr. Director of Marketing Operations, Smith and Nephew
The 5 Levels OF World Class Pricing is a terrific framework. If you want to get inspired about pricing and improve the bottom-line of your business, read this book and implement its principles!” -Trajan Bayly, CMO, GE Ideal Works.